Note: We cannot give any warranty or whats ever to make the uploaded files available. We explicitely reserve to ourselves the right:
- to test the code for its functionality.
- to change or adjust the description, the file name and the file area.
- to perform a virus scan on the files.
- to modify the code (for instance for small corrections, in order to make the source code fit to run under different compiler versions).
- to withdraw the code from the server at any time.
The first availibility of uploaded sources at the PBHQ BBS may fall
a couple of hours, or even days, after your upload. During that
time the source code can be downloaded from our upload directory
This is completely at the user's own risk!
By uploading a file, the author explicitely grants us the permission to unveil it
on other systems having a connection with the PBHQ BBS as well.
In case an uploaded file has diasappeared from the upload area, it has most likely
been moved to the PBHQ BBS file base. In order to find it there, you may perform
a search using either the file name or a specific string from its description.